Prescription drugs are a critical component of your medical plan. CVS Health is Newell Brand’s pharmacy benefits administrator. How your prescription drug coverage works depends on the medical plan option you enroll in.
Prescription Drugs Covered at 100% or Before Deductible
- Prescription drugs covered at 100% under all three medical plans
- Preventive medications covered before the deductible for Consumer and Consumer Plus Plans.
You have access to the CVS Health home delivery pharmacy or thousands of retail pharmacies, including all large national chains and many local pharmacies. To see a list of network pharmacies in your area, use the CVS/caremark app or visit www.caremark.com . For certain drugs that you take on an ongoing basis, you will need to fill them through Home Delivery or the CVS 90 day retail program.
Home Delivery (Mail Order) and the CVS 90 Day Retail Program
For maintenance medications, you have the option to fill a 90-day supply through home delivery or fill a 90-day supply at your local CVS Pharmacy. You must choose one of these options for maintenance medications (those you take on an ongoing basis) and you must fill a 90-day supply, or you will pay the full cost of the medication beginning with your third fill. CVS will send reminder letters to you regarding this feature after each 30-day retail fill. The letter will contain helpful tips on converting your 30-day maintenance medication to a 90-day home delivery or 90-day retail prescription for CVS Pharmacy.
There are four ways to place a home delivery order:
- Online. Visit www.caremark.com or open the CVS app
- On the phone. Call 1-855-258-2653
- Via mail. A form will be included in your welcome materials or download a form from caremark.com, complete and mail it with your prescription
- Via ePrescribe. Your doctor can send an electronic prescription to caremark.com
CVS Drug Pricing Tool
Use this tool to review the drug formulary and costs of your prescription drugs.
Learn more by reviewing the FAQs .