Take time to learn about and understand your benefits before enrolling. Use this checklist to help you prepare.
Your Benefits To Do List:
- Review this interactive guide .
- Review Frequently Asked Questions and Answers .
- Choose the right coverage for you and your family.
- Be prepared to provide the date of your annual physical, the doctor’s name and the doctor’s phone number during your enrollment session, if you elect the Annual Physical Reward. If you will cover your spouse/domestic partner in medical coverage, you’ll need to provide this information for your spouse/domestic partner as well. To qualify, you must have had an annual physical between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020 or register for LiveHealth online and Vitality One Wellness program by January 31, 2021.
- Enroll or waive coverage by the deadline specified in the notice you got at home or email sent to you. Enroll at WellAtNewell.com or call the Newell Brands Benefits Center at 1-833-4-NEWELL (463-9355), Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, except on holidays.
- Make sure you have all of your dependents' Social Security Numbers handy as they are required.
- Confirm your elections. Print your confirmation statement at the end of the enrollment process, review it and keep it for your records. This is your proof of enrollment. A confirmation statement will also be mailed to your home.
- Provide verification of any dependents newly-added to medical coverage to the Newell Brands Benefits Center within 60 days of your enrollment. All supporting documentation must be submitted with the signed cover letter you will receive in the mail once your enrollment elections are complete. Learn more here .